Making the American Dream of home ownership bearable. That's what this blog is about.
Posts will offer an understanding ear, a sympathetic sholder and a periodic "man up" kick-in-the-butt. (Attention Ladies: the previous "man up" reference is intended in the fullest and most politically correct generic sense of the word.)
Who hasn't been so frustrated with something about their home that they wish they had never bought it? Escalating monthly payments, recurring water problems, pests that won't go away, settling foundations, smoking wiring along with all the other challenges that eventually make every home owner go crazy!
But now you don't have to face these situations alone...I'm here to not only listen to your problems, but to add to your general sense of confusion by telling you what I would do if I were in your situation.
In this blog you'll learn about:
- Top 7 ways to position your home for quick and profitable sale.
- 13 key staging tips that will maximize your homes appeal to guests or potential buyers.
- 100's of ways to save money on run-of-the-mill repairs.
- 6 ways to avoid foreclosure (if you're in that position)
- 8 things your realtor must have before you agree to let them sell your home.
- Dozens of ways to landscape your yard on the cheap.
- 5 home buying negotiating secrets that will get you the home you want at the price you can afford.
- I'll show you how to uncover and eliminate hidden fees in your next mortgage.
- I'll introduce you to some professionals who can help you deal with the madness that often accompanies home ownership.
This blog will be updated at least twice each week and sometime more often than that; so you might want to click the subscribe button and automatically receive the updates.
I read comments and respond to as many as time permits. Hopefully you'll share a link to this site with other home owners you know.
Okay...Let's get to work!